San Diego County CISM Team
Board of Directors Meeting Minutes
February 27, 2015
Rancho San Diego Library
11555 Via Rancho San Diego
El Cajon, CA 92019
Call to Order: 5:00pm
ATTENDANCE: Fiskas, Collins, Duchow, Briggs
Approval of Minutes from January 21, 2015 meeting- incorrect date- should be 21 January, 2015
Statement 01 Jan to 30 Jan- $8,305.64 No funds dispersed. Agenda Item for next meeting- cap on checks to be written.
$250 dated 2-6-15 for ICISF Yearly Membership; not yet cashed. 2 year membership.
Membership Materials in hand.
Personnel Action and Cost Recovery- Childs- no table on action item. Cost Recovery- declining to pay back. Bank statements from 2008 forward ordered from bank. Those statements to accountant. Also giving all records to SDPD to open case & criminal charges. Fiskas to send letter to Childs involuntarily separate from Team. Briggs to contact SDPD to discuss charges.
2) New Financial Audit and Tax Status- IRS Letter Received
New Form 990N to possibly be filed. Fiskas to visit IRS to get assistance. Waiting to hear from JoAnn.
3) Law Enforcement and CISM Class- Class Date June 19 & 20 (date change). Mickey Stonier teaching @ SDCMEO Registration to be held 30 mins before class. 8:30am to 5:00pm UPDATE. No motion or vote.
4) San Diego County Law Enforcement Prayer Breakfast- SDCISMT has a table. Will bring flyers for Law Enforcement Perspectives. Larry will call Herb.
5) Thought Field Therapy Training Class- 8 hour, 1 day course, in San Diego. Peer Support and Peer Briefings. Bob Bray is Instructor. Certified Trauma Therapist. ICISF Approved. SDCISM to attend- Duchow $125 per person Date of Class: 4 April, 2014. Group Rates Available. Evaluate possible future offerings. Lisa will send check for Registration. (Fiskas, Collins, Briggs, Collins)
6) San Diego CISM Team Email Notification List- create list for blasting on future classes & future events. Will blast from SDCISMT Email. First blast: Do you still want to be on the team.
San Diego County Fire Authority MOU- Chief Porter met with Collins & Fiskas. Possible CalFire CISM Program. New Chief Meechum and he is familiar with CISM. Chief Kiska will talk to Chief Meechum re: developing new CISM Program through us.
Good of the Order- law suite by Sonnenberg for fees. Briggs to speak with SDPD Investigator about how to proceed since we will be bringing charges against Childs. Possible continuance.
Date of Next Meeting: Thursday, 19 March, 2015 5:00pm.